Are you aware of the signs and symptoms of transitional cell carcinoma in your dog? James Jacobson interviews Dr. Dressler and Dr. Ettinger and they discuss the detection, diagnosis, and Full Spectrum Care Approach to treatment of transitional cell carcinoma in dogs.
- Signs and Symptoms of Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Where it’s commonly found, and in which breed or type of dog
- Second guessing the symptoms and signs
- Conventional Treatments: Chemotherapy and Surgery
- How to address Transitional Cell Carcinoma with a Full Spectrum strategy.
This episode is sponsored by The Dog Cancer Survival Guide: Full Spectrum Treatments to Optimize Your Dog’s Life Quality and Longevity, the best-selling book on dog cancer. It’s available everywhere books are sold, and also in the publisher’s shop.