Dog Cancer Answers
Vetted advice from real veterinarians to help your dog fight (and even beat) cancer.
In this second season of Dog Cancer Answers, listen to leading veterinarians on the front lines of cancer care answer your questions to help you care for your dog with cancer. No time wasted on rambling episodes: these are short and cover one topic at a time.
Subscribe to Dog Cancer Answers so you can see the feed and listen to the episodes that help you and YOUR dog.
- Deep Dive episodes focus on single topics with cutting edge information from experts.
- Listener Line episodes deliver powerful insights from our veterinarians to real listener questions.
- True Tail episodes feature dog lovers and their inspirational dog cancer stories.
Dog Cancer Answers Is Sponsored By:
No matter what you’ve heard, there are always steps you can take to help your dog fight (and even beat) cancer. This comprehensive guide is your complete reference for practical, evidence-based strategies that can optimize the life quality and longevity for your dog.
- Everything you need to know about conventional western veterinary treatments (surgery, chemotherapy and radiation) including how to reduce their side effects.
- The most effective non-conventional options, including botanical nutraceuticals, supplements, nutrition, and mind-body medicine.
- How to analyze the options and develop a specific plan for your own dog based on your dog’s type of cancer, your dog’s age, your financial and time budget, your personality, and many other personal factors.
Demian Dressler AKA The Dog Cancer Vet
Dr. Demian Dressler, DVM is internationally recognized as “the dog cancer vet” because of his innovations in the field of dog cancer management. A dynamic educator and speaker, Dr. Dressler is the author of the best-selling animal health book The Dog Cancer Survival Guide.
Sue Ettinger AKA Dr. Sue Cancer Vet
Dr. Sue Ettinger is a practicing veterinary cancer specialist, international speaker, book author, and vlogger. She is also co-author of The Dog Cancer Survival Guide and a passionate advocate of early cancer detection and raising cancer awareness.